Re: RE: AFHS LIBRARY

  • ALISON FORTE
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24 5:39 PM
      Gordon,

      I'm I doing something wrong. I have gone to that page a number of times over the last month and I get an error message. It takes me too http://www.calsnet.net/afhs I get the error message "The page cannot be displayed"

      Thanks Alison

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 24 6:09 PM
        Unfortunately the address is at a different site which provides a free
        calander service. It's free lots of people use it so it can be difficult to
        get through at times.

        Explorer has an option that allows the page to be stored on your computer,
        if you have this set then once you have a bad page it stays in Explorer's
        memory until you force it to actually go to the original page.

        I sometimes have to try numerous times when I need to change info on the
        calander

        Regards

        Gordon Lane
        Vice Chair
        AFHS Webster
        Editor Chinook

        Family website
        http://www.rumbolt.com

      • ANN WILLIAMS
        Message 3 of 7 , May 22, 2005
          the original sender

          The spic and span appearance of the library is the result of the English
          SIG's endeavours on Saturday afternoon. Thanks go to Spencer Field,
          Ishbel Cormack, John & Judith Doyle, Shirley & Greg King, Ken McGuire
          and myself (and also the staff of the North Hill Diner who provided
          refreshments to this grimy workparty)!

          A note for future cleaning parties - take lots of rags, all other
          cleaning material is provided.

          Ann Williams
          ENGLISH SIG CO-ORDINATOR

        • Donna Kirkwood
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 13, 2007
            Good morning,

            FYI
            The AFHS Library is open today (Thursday, Dec 13th) 9am - 3pm; tomorrow (Friday, Dec 14th) 9am - 12 noon; and Saturday, Dec 15th, 12noon - 4pm.

            This Library will be closed  Dec 17th until Jan 3ed, 2008 and reopens Friday, Jan 4th, 9am-12noon.

            Season's Greetings to all

            Donna Kirkwood
            Library Committee Member