Re: CHINOOK call for personal website addresses

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 13, 2002
      "Maxe Family Tree"

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 2:30 PM
      Subject: CHINOOK call for personal website addresses

      Hi Everyone:  If you are a member of the Alberta Family Histories Society, and have a personal webpage with your Family History or Genealogy, and would like the address published in CHINOOK, please forward the title of the webpage and address to me.

      I am not sure the addresses will be published in the October issue (depending on space) but would be in December for sure.

      Thanks,
      Ellen Kinghorn
      Email: ellen@...
      Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca

    • Judith Rempel
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 15, 2002
        > Ellen Kinghorn wrote:
        >
        > Hi Everyone: If you are a member of the Alberta Family Histories
        > Society, and have a personal webpage with your Family History or
        > Genealogy, and would like the address published in CHINOOK, please
        > forward the title of the webpage and address to me.
        >
        > I am not sure the addresses will be published in the October issue
        > (depending on space) but would be in December for sure.

        For Chinook - you'll find some here.
        http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/surnames/member_contacts.html

        For AFHS members, let Alison Arthur know (membership@...) along
        with your surnames of interest and as as a result you can have them
        registered online.

        Cheers.

        --
        In Kinship,