Re: ANYONE FOR EDMONTON APR 17/18?

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2004
      I'm seriously thinking of taking in the AGS conference. Anyone want to
      car pool? My plan would be to drive up Friday and return Saturday
      evening.

      Ann Williams
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • owner dist gen
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2004
        The deadline for registration is 8 Apr. the dates of the event are in
        the subject line (I missed them).

        http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/abgensoc/news.html
        to download a PDF of the program.