Re: ANYONE FOR EDMONTON APR 17/18?

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23 7:29 PM
      I'm seriously thinking of taking in the AGS conference. Anyone want to
      car pool? My plan would be to drive up Friday and return Saturday
      evening.

      Ann Williams
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • owner dist gen
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23 7:56 PM
        The deadline for registration is 8 Apr. the dates of the event are in
        the subject line (I missed them).

        http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/abgensoc/news.html
        to download a PDF of the program.