Re: Volunteer Time

  • lynda1alderman@telus.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 22 3:51 PM
      Gordon, et al

      I kept track of the number of volunteer hours put in by the recorders and
      photographers at Queen's Park last summer. If a total figure is what you
      need for your records I'd be pleased to supply this to you so individuals
      won't have to try and remember hours and days spent on this project.

      Lynda Alderman