Re: Volunteer Time

  • John Doyle
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 22, 2004
      Hi Gordon,

      Why doesn't the form come up for me?

      All I get is a small rectangle in the upmost left corner with a small
      circle, square and triangle within.

      JBD
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 22, 2004
        Gordon, et al

        I kept track of the number of volunteer hours put in by the recorders and
        photographers at Queen's Park last summer. If a total figure is what you
        need for your records I'd be pleased to supply this to you so individuals
        won't have to try and remember hours and days spent on this project.

        Lynda Alderman