Update Surname interest page

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2004
      Please visit out updated Surname Interest Page.

      There is a pdf file that you can open and print off, then send to our
      Membership Secretary

      We now have an online form that you can complete and it will be emailed to
      the Membership Secretary.
      If there is not enough space on the online form just send a new form

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/surnames/index.html

      Whilst your visiting why don't you try out our new surname search
      capability.

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Vice Chair