FW: bagle alert

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2004
      This will be of intrest/concern to many.

      I'm willing to be corrected, but I believe that using a webmail or mailwasher tool that allows one to review/delete e-mail BEFORE it is migrated to one's computer is a way to dodge this particular virus threat.  If correction is needed, please reply to ALL.

      Al is a search engine-positioning consultant as well as a Mennonite family historian living in Saskatoon.

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel
      judith@...