THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!

  • DONNA KIRKWOOD
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2004
      Hi all,

      Just wanted to say THANKS YOU to everyone who contributed their skills
      (and "muscle power") to getting the Library moved by today. (We were,for
      the most part, done by 1:30!!!....well, except for the vacuming,dusting,
      and finishing touches).

      Although there are a number of "littler" things to put in place the Crew
      today worked very hard to get the 'heavy stuff' done...and THEY DID!!
      Donna Kirkwood
      Now, I'm trying to decide whether I need a 'cup of tea' or a 'nap'...I
      think I'll start with 'a cuppa'.