RE: MS Works to Excel database transfer

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2004
      Rhetorical perhaps?

      Anyway, as long as I've known MS Works it's never been compatible with MS Office products.  Just another barrier that was either creted deliberately or without careful though - by MS.

      BTW - copy/paste doesn't always work -- depends on the versions of both and how complex the cell information is (formulas, formatting).

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel
       judith@...