Re: Ontario cemeteries & Obits sites

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2004
      Thank you Carol and Jo_an Utson;
      You have just given us my husbands gr great grandfather and mother. Not
      only the land description but their own little private cemetry.
      I had just been given this same address by a friend Carol--who attended
      the Genealogical Computer Special Interest Group last Saturday.
      Many many thanks. Found pictures of other headstones as well
      Donna Coulter Am I excited?????you bet.