  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2004
      Stealing words from Helen:

      Here is the latest and I hope final news regarding the BIG MOVE.
      The Prison Service want to apologize for not being able to help us this
      week.
      the "boys" to arrive at the library Tuesday 16th (next week) at 8:30 a.m.
      Not everyone needs to be there for all of the time that the move will take,
      which will I suspect will take most of the day. So, please let Donna
      Kirkwood know if you will be there for the morning or the afternoon.
      Thank you all for offering your help.

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Vice Chair