Re: Did Edmonton have a flu epidemic in 1904?

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2004
      Dear Judii:

      Thank you soooooo much for your helpful advice. I much appreciate you
      taking the time out of your busy schedule to give such detailed advice.

      Rene

    • Judith Rempel
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2004
        :-) No need for special thanks. I just jump in when it's easy for me to
        answer (or easier for me than others).

        We now have about 85 volunteers who have helped on the 1906 project. But,
        there are only about a dozen active ones right now. Anyone else interested
        in helping? Below are percentage of census subdistricts in each census
        district that still require persons to commit. Note that we're in very good
        shape in Alberta, but we need a lot of help for much of Sask and Manitoba.

        District # (name) - % of subdistricts not adopted

        Manitoba
        --------
        #1 (Brandon) - 79%
        #2 (Dauphin) - 87%