Re: Library Move and Closing times

  • Susy Devlin
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5 7:31 PM
      Hi Helen,

      You don't know me yet = "I'm the new kid on the block".
      Lynn Taylor told me that there is a lot of material on
      Family Tree Maker in the Library.
      PLEASE tell me whether the Library will be open tomorrow,
      Mar/06, before the big move, and if so what time ?

      Thanks a million, Susy Devlin-Jamniczky
      (susy_jamniczky@...)

      --- Helen Backhouse <backhohj@...> wrote: > Hi
      everyone,
      > As you will now know we are going up in the world and
      > that means another move (upstairs).
      > The library will need to be closed for the week of March
      > 8th - 14th.
      > There have been a number of you who have already offered
      > your services for the move, either Gordon or I will get
      > back to you with times and dates. Thank you for you
      > offers and if anyone else wishes to help please let
      > either Gordon or myself know when you would be available.
      > Note Atlantic SIG and Computer SIG, please contact Donna
      > Kirkwood to re schedule your times.
      > Helen

    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5 9:20 PM
        Dear Susy and others,

        The library will not be open tomorrow, 6 Mar. You can always check for
        open times at http://www.calsnet.net/afhs

        Mary Arthur
        Director (Computer Sig)