RE: CHINOOK call for personal website addresses

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 11, 2002
      Message
      Hi Ellen,

      Rumbolt, Hann and Associated Families from Newfoundland and Lane Family from England

      www,rumbolt.com

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Treasurer
      Alberta Family Histories Society http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      Family Roots 2002: http://www.family-roots.ca
      Personal Web Site: http://www.rumbolt.com

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 12, 2002
        Hi Ellen. I'd be pleased if you would publish my website address as
        set out in my signature. Thank you.

        Di

        On 11 Sep 2002 at 14:30, Ellen Kinghorn wrote:

        > Hi Everyone: If you are a member of the Alberta Family Histories
        > Society, and have a personal webpage with your Family History or
        > Genealogy, and would like the address published in CHINOOK, please
        > forward the title of the webpage and address to me.
        >
        > I am not sure the addresses will be published in the October issue
        > (depending on space) but would be in December for sure.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Ellen Kinghorn
        > Email: ellen@...
        > Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca

        Diane McLeod
        mcleo01@...
        http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~dimcl
        View my Gedcom at http://gencircles.com/users/dimcl

      • Eileen McElroy
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 13, 2002

          Hi Ellen:

          http://www3.telus.net/public/mcelroye/webpages/gore.html/intro.html

          This isn't exactly a personal web page, although it contains some data on the families I am researching.  More of a data site though.

          Regards,
          Eileen

          At 02:30 PM 11/09/2002 -0600, you wrote:
          Hi Everyone:  If you are a member of the Alberta Family Histories Society, and have a personal webpage with your Family History or Genealogy, and would like the address published in CHINOOK, please forward the title of the webpage and address to me.

          I am not sure the addresses will be published in the October issue (depending on space) but would be in December for sure.

          Thanks,
          Ellen Kinghorn
          Email: ellen@...
          Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca

        • Gord Hulbert

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 15, 2002
              > Ellen Kinghorn wrote:
              >
              > Hi Everyone: If you are a member of the Alberta Family Histories
              > Society, and have a personal webpage with your Family History or
              > Genealogy, and would like the address published in CHINOOK, please
              > forward the title of the webpage and address to me.
              >
              > I am not sure the addresses will be published in the October issue
              > (depending on space) but would be in December for sure.

              For Chinook - you'll find some here.
              http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/surnames/member_contacts.html

              For AFHS members, let Alison Arthur know (membership@...) along
              with your surnames of interest and as as a result you can have them
              registered online.

              Cheers.

              --
              In Kinship,