Re: Library Move and Closing times

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2004
      As Helen knows (just shows how harried she is), GCG/ComputerSIG
      Meeting is in the lounge of the LDS Church at 19a Street and 17th Ave
      SW. Use South entrance.
      9.30 am Beginners Q & A session
      10.30 am "Recording Your Sources" by Bill Mumford.

      On 3-Mar-04, at 12:26, Helen Backhouse wrote:

      > Computer SIG, please contact Donna Kirkwood to re schedule your times.
      Mary Arthur
      Director (Computer Sig)

    • Susy Devlin
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2004
        Hi Helen,

        You don't know me yet = "I'm the new kid on the block".
        Lynn Taylor told me that there is a lot of material on
        Family Tree Maker in the Library.
        PLEASE tell me whether the Library will be open tomorrow,
        Mar/06, before the big move, and if so what time ?

        Thanks a million, Susy Devlin-Jamniczky
        (susy_jamniczky@...)

        --- Helen Backhouse <backhohj@...> wrote: > Hi
        everyone,
        > As you will now know we are going up in the world and
        > that means another move (upstairs).
        > The library will need to be closed for the week of March
        > 8th - 14th.
        > There have been a number of you who have already offered
        > your services for the move, either Gordon or I will get
        > back to you with times and dates. Thank you for you
        > offers and if anyone else wishes to help please let
        > either Gordon or myself know when you would be available.
        > Note Atlantic SIG and Computer SIG, please contact Donna
        > Kirkwood to re schedule your times.
        > Helen

      • Mary Arthur
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5, 2004
          Dear Susy and others,

          The library will not be open tomorrow, 6 Mar. You can always check for
          open times at http://www.calsnet.net/afhs

          Mary Arthur
          Director (Computer Sig)