Library Move and Closing times

  • Helen Backhouse
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3 11:26 AM
      Hi everyone,
      As you will now know we are going up in the world and that means another move (upstairs).
      The library will need to be closed for the week of March 8th - 14th.
      There have been a number of you who have already offered your services for the move, either Gordon or I will get back to you with times and dates. Thank you for you offers and if anyone else wishes to help please let either Gordon or myself know when you would be available.
      Note Atlantic SIG and Computer SIG, please contact Donna Kirkwood to re schedule your times.
      Helen
    • fmonk
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3 12:08 PM
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3 5:26 PM
          As Helen knows (just shows how harried she is), GCG/ComputerSIG
          Meeting is in the lounge of the LDS Church at 19a Street and 17th Ave
          SW. Use South entrance.
          9.30 am Beginners Q & A session
          10.30 am "Recording Your Sources" by Bill Mumford.

          On 3-Mar-04, at 12:26, Helen Backhouse wrote:

          > Computer SIG, please contact Donna Kirkwood to re schedule your times.
          Mary Arthur
          Director (Computer Sig)

        • Susy Devlin
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 5 7:31 PM
            Hi Helen,

            You don't know me yet = "I'm the new kid on the block".
            Lynn Taylor told me that there is a lot of material on
            Family Tree Maker in the Library.
            PLEASE tell me whether the Library will be open tomorrow,
            Mar/06, before the big move, and if so what time ?

            Thanks a million, Susy Devlin-Jamniczky
            (susy_jamniczky@...)

            --- Helen Backhouse <backhohj@...> wrote: > Hi
            everyone,
            > As you will now know we are going up in the world and
            > that means another move (upstairs).
            > The library will need to be closed for the week of March
            > 8th - 14th.
            > There have been a number of you who have already offered
            > your services for the move, either Gordon or I will get
            > back to you with times and dates. Thank you for you
            > offers and if anyone else wishes to help please let
            > either Gordon or myself know when you would be available.
            > Note Atlantic SIG and Computer SIG, please contact Donna
            > Kirkwood to re schedule your times.
            > Helen

          • Mary Arthur
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 5 9:20 PM
              Dear Susy and others,

              The library will not be open tomorrow, 6 Mar. You can always check for
              open times at http://www.calsnet.net/afhs

              Mary Arthur
              Director (Computer Sig)