Library Moving

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
      We are looking for volunteers to help move the library from the basement to
      the main floor of our present location.

      If you can help with the move the week of Mar 6th to 15th it would be
      greatly appreciated. W wish to keep the disruption to the least amount of
      time.

      Please reply to myself or Helen Backouse.

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Vice Chair
      AFHS Webster
      Editor Chinook

      Family website
      http://www.rumbolt.com

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Mertie Beatty
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
        Hello Gordon & Helen:

        Count me in. I'll be glad to help.

        Mertie Beatty

        > We are looking for volunteers to help move the library from the basement
        > the main floor of our present location.
        >
        > If you can help with the move the week of Mar 6th to 15th it would be
        > greatly appreciated. W wish to keep the disruption to the least amount of
        > time.
        >
        > Please reply to myself or Helen Backouse.
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Gordon Lane
        > Vice Chair
        > AFHS Webster
        > Editor Chinook
        >
        > Alberta Family Histories Society
        > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        >
        > Family website
        > http://www.rumbolt.com

      • Phyllis Ziajka
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
          Gordon - what about the library Open Times during that period, are they
          being cancelled??? I'm scheduled to volunteer at Open Times on March 10 &
          11th, so I could help with the move those dates too.
          Phyllis Z.

          > We are looking for volunteers to help move the library from the basement
          > the main floor of our present location.
          >
          > If you can help with the move the week of Mar 6th to 15th it would be
          > greatly appreciated. W wish to keep the disruption to the least amount of
          > time.
          >
          > Please reply to myself or Helen Backouse.
          >
          > Regards
          >
          > Gordon Lane
          > Vice Chair
          > AFHS Webster
          > Editor Chinook
          >
          > Alberta Family Histories Society
          > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
          >
          > Family website
          > http://www.rumbolt.com

        • Alan Peers
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
            Hi Gord,

            I can help.

            Alan Peers
            > We are looking for volunteers to help move the library from the basement
            > the main floor of our present location.
            >
            > If you can help with the move the week of Mar 6th to 15th it would be
            > greatly appreciated. W wish to keep the disruption to the least amount of
            > time.
            >
            > Please reply to myself or Helen Backouse.
            >
            > Regards
            >
            > Gordon Lane
            > Vice Chair
            > AFHS Webster