April Meeting - Bring Military questions

  • Adrienne Horne
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      At our next meeting on April 5, we welcome a panel from the Calgary Military History Society.  They will discuss how to interpret Canadian military records.

      Please bring in any military documents or memorabilia you would like clarified as the panel would love to answer your questions, identify metals, badges and even military photos.  Their expertise covers the RCMP, Boer War, WW I, WW II, Korea, etc. right up to UN peacekeeping.