Monday March 1st Monthly Meeting

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2004
      Don't forget the meeting on Monday night

      Basics - 6:30 pm - Calgary Based Research - Catherine Mayhood
      Main Program 7:15 - Icelandic Genealogy - Nelson Gerrard

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Vice Chair
      AFHS Webster
      Editor Chinook

      Family website
      http://www.rumbolt.com

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Heather Jaremko
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 29, 2004
        Hello Gordon,
        Could you please give me some information for the Saturday March 6 meeting
        so that I can put it on the AFHS answering machine?
        Thanks,
        Heather Jaremko
        > Don't forget the meeting on Monday night
        >
        > Basics - 6:30 pm - Calgary Based Research - Catherine Mayhood
        > Main Program 7:15 - Icelandic Genealogy - Nelson Gerrard
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Gordon Lane
        > Vice Chair
        > AFHS Webster
        > Editor Chinook
        >
        > Alberta Family Histories Society
        > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        >
        > Family website
        > http://www.rumbolt.com

      • Gordon Lane
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 29, 2004
          Hi Heather,

          That's all I know and it's from the program listing.

          Regards

          Gordon Lane
          Vice Chair
          AFHS Webster