RE: ARCHIVES IN ALBERTA - HOLDINGS

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2004
      Thanks, Xenia. But, there's one small correction - our fonds are listed in
      the ANA (Archives Network of Alberta) and upper bodies. NOT in the PAA.
      PAA has their own fonds listed in the ANA.

      - Judii

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2004
        Thanks for the correction. I guess I did not read the message thoroughly.
        Anyway I know you have done much great work for the MSHA.

        Xenia