RE: ARCHIVES IN ALBERTA - HOLDINGS

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2004
      Congratulations Judii on your work as Archival Coordinator of The Mennonite
      Historical Society of
      Alberta and for having 11 fonds in the PAA.

      Xenia

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2004
        Thanks, Xenia. But, there's one small correction - our fonds are listed in
        the ANA (Archives Network of Alberta) and upper bodies. NOT in the PAA.
        PAA has their own fonds listed in the ANA.

        - Judii

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2004
          Thanks for the correction. I guess I did not read the message thoroughly.
          Anyway I know you have done much great work for the MSHA.

          Xenia