CHINOOK call for personal website addresses

  • Ellen Kinghorn
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 11 1:30 PM
      Hi Everyone:  If you are a member of the Alberta Family Histories Society, and have a personal webpage with your Family History or Genealogy, and would like the address published in CHINOOK, please forward the title of the webpage and address to me.

      I am not sure the addresses will be published in the October issue (depending on space) but would be in December for sure.

      Thanks,
      Ellen Kinghorn
      Email: ellen@...
      Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca

    • Doug Hay
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 11 2:45 PM
        Ellen,
        My webpage is entitled"The Hays of Glenbuchat" and the URL is as shown
        in my signature line.
        I would be pleased if you would publish it in Chinook sometime.

        Doug Hay
        Calgary, Alberta
        <http://members.shaw.ca/doughay/hayglen.htm>
        > Hi Everyone: If you are a member of the Alberta Family Histories Society,
        and have a personal webpage with your Family History or Genealogy, and would
        like the address published in CHINOOK, please forward the title of the
        webpage and address to me.

        > I am not sure the addresses will be published in the October issue
        (depending on space) but would be in December for sure.

        > Thanks,
        > Ellen Kinghorn
        > Email: ellen@...
        > Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca

      • Gordon Lane
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 11 4:40 PM
          Message
          Hi Ellen,

          Rumbolt, Hann and Associated Families from Newfoundland and Lane Family from England

          www,rumbolt.com

          Regards

          Gordon Lane
          Treasurer
          Alberta Family Histories Society http://www.afhs.ab.ca
          Family Roots 2002: http://www.family-roots.ca
          Personal Web Site: http://www.rumbolt.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 12 5:08 PM
            Hi Ellen. I'd be pleased if you would publish my website address as
            set out in my signature. Thank you.

            Di

            On 11 Sep 2002 at 14:30, Ellen Kinghorn wrote:

            > Hi Everyone: If you are a member of the Alberta Family Histories
            > Society, and have a personal webpage with your Family History or
            > Genealogy, and would like the address published in CHINOOK, please
            > forward the title of the webpage and address to me.
            >
            > I am not sure the addresses will be published in the October issue
            > (depending on space) but would be in December for sure.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Ellen Kinghorn
            > Email: ellen@...
            > Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca

            Diane McLeod
            mcleo01@...
            http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~dimcl
            View my Gedcom at http://gencircles.com/users/dimcl

          • Eileen McElroy
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 13 3:22 PM

              Hi Ellen:

              http://www3.telus.net/public/mcelroye/webpages/gore.html/intro.html

              This isn't exactly a personal web page, although it contains some data on the families I am researching.  More of a data site though.

              Regards,
              Eileen

              At 02:30 PM 11/09/2002 -0600, you wrote:
              Hi Everyone:  If you are a member of the Alberta Family Histories Society, and have a personal webpage with your Family History or Genealogy, and would like the address published in CHINOOK, please forward the title of the webpage and address to me.

              I am not sure the addresses will be published in the October issue (depending on space) but would be in December for sure.

              Thanks,
              Ellen Kinghorn
              Email: ellen@...
              Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca

            • Gord Hulbert

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 15 4:33 PM
                  > Ellen Kinghorn wrote:
                  >
                  > Hi Everyone: If you are a member of the Alberta Family Histories
                  > Society, and have a personal webpage with your Family History or
                  > Genealogy, and would like the address published in CHINOOK, please
                  > forward the title of the webpage and address to me.
                  >
                  > I am not sure the addresses will be published in the October issue
                  > (depending on space) but would be in December for sure.

                  For Chinook - you'll find some here.
                  http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/surnames/member_contacts.html

                  For AFHS members, let Alison Arthur know (membership@...) along
                  with your surnames of interest and as as a result you can have them
                  registered online.

                  Cheers.

                  --
                  In Kinship,