Re: Books on Alberta Towns

  • Phyllis Ziajka
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2004
      Hi List (& Gordon):

      In re-reading my note, I should have said that the books I own are not
      "just" about Coleman, but in fact the whole Crows Nest Pass, and yes Gordon,
      they are at least 8 x 11 and 2" thick. They are a golden-yellow colour,
      perhap the AFHS library has them, or similar ones. If anyone would like me
      to look up a surname and see if its in there I'd be happy to do so.
      Cheers,
      Phyllis Z.