Re: something to consider to preserve our research for future generations...

  • Helen Backhouse
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2004
      We may have to get more book shelves, but please do remember that books you
      no longer want can be a gold mine for someone else. Yes, to giving us your
      finished projects (family history type only) they would also find a warm and
      friendly home in the AFHS library. Last but not least, CDs are a dream for
      us to store and for others to use.
      Helen, the librarian