FamilyRoots 2002

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9 9:48 AM
      Hi all:

      Tickets for FamilyRoots 2002 will be available at the AFHS meeting this
      evening.
      Over the summer, many people have taken advantage of our "on-line"
      registration system. A good selection of talks are still available. Please
      don't wait until it's too late to get your pick of the talks.

      The www.Family-Roots.ca website has been updated. A new brochure and poster
      are available for downloading.

      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      http://www.Hulbert.ca
      http://www.Family-Roots.ca
      http://www.Wersi-Users-Group.org

    • Gord Hulbert
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2002
        Hi all:

        Ticket sales for FamilyRoots 2002 are going very well. Hence the number of
        available seats are diminishing rapidly. Also, we are expecting a large
        number of people to attend the free Molecular Genealogy session Friday
        evening. The MG program and the Saturday expo/seminar are catching a great
        deal of interest from the media. As a result, Sandy Heninger, MG program
        chair, and Alan Peers are receiving a lot of phone calls from interested
        parties. A lot of them ask, "Can we register on Friday evening or Saturday
        morning?". Yes they can, but we STRONGLY urge you to register, if possible,
        before Wednesday, Oct. 23rd. This will allow us time to prepare name tags
        and session lists BEFORE Friday evening or Saturday morning. Early
        registration will mean less congestion at both events. For those that did
        register early, their tickets, etc. will be available for pick up Friday
        evening, and in an "express line" Saturday morning.

        Regards,

        Gord Hulbert
        http://www.Hulbert.ca
        http://www.Family-Roots.ca
        http://www.Wersi-Users-Group.org

      • Ursula Krol
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 22, 2002
          Hi Gord,
          I just got from holiday and I don't know if there will be any space for
          small table for Digital Photo.
          I just listen to the QR 77 interview, it was Great!
          Greetings
          Ursula Krol