RE: occupation

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2002
      Perhaps someone is gulling you and it really is the old occupation of
      gulling the gullible!

      If not then I would be interested in knowing because I am nearly ready to
      send my book on old French occupations to the publisher and if this is an
      occupation other than the illegal one I would like to know!

      a bientot,

      Enter Xenia as a search term at http://globalgazette.net/ to find my column
      "Nos Racines Francaises"
      Local book and magazine sales:
      http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564