British archival research

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2004
      From Ancesty Weekly Update (Ancestry.com)

      NO-FIND NO-FEE OFFER FROM BRITISH ANCESTORS

      "I never thought I could obtain so much information
      at so little cost." --(JB, Connecticut)

      UK-based researchers will search British archives for birth and
      marriage records of your English and Scottish ancestors (1813-1950).
      Also census, church, and other records. In most cases we can offer a
      no-find no-fee service--we find your ancestors or you pay nothing!
      For a FREE e-mail consultation, visit
      http://www.britishancestors.com/awn

      Haven't tried the service so don't know how good they are and as normal it's
      buyer beware.

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Vice Chair