Re: FTM

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2004
      Custom report is like an index for all names or selected names. The name
      options set determine the default order -- can be changed to Surname, First
      Middle. Birth & death are included by default but other items can be
      selected and used to sort one or two columns.

      Online Knowledge Base has directions for creating custom reports answer ID
      #2193 items to include.
      http://www.genealogy.com/help/ftm_disc.html
      The current version is FTM 11 released in 2003. -- Elizabeth