Re: VIRUS LOOSE on Dist gen! Re: stolen/fake/hello

  • From Brian
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2004
        If anyone is interested, here is the link to Norton's discussing the virus.
      http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.netsky.b@mm.html
      I was wondering if something was going on. I usually get a once a week update. I think I have seen Norton update three times in as many days.

         Brian.

      At 06:18 PM 2/18/04 Wednesday, you wrote:
      Someone who is on dist gen has a virus. (it is likely not one of the people the email claimed to be from).

      Do not open attachments on dist gen - they are not allowed. Be careful opening any attachments.

      On 18-Feb-04, at 14:38, stobbs1@... wrote:

      misc
      <mails.scr>
      Mary Arthur

      Join the Society for the Restoration of Lost Positives--together we can gruntle and shevel the world.