Re: Window Update

  • Bill Boogaart
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2004
      My Hosts file is dated August 23, 2001 and has never been touched. I run
      Spybot regularly and Norton Internet Security as well. I have found that
      Norton Internet Security has blocked access to certain websites in error.
      Browsing the Internet Access Control file in Norton Internet Security has
      occasionally identified a site or domain that is blocked in error and
      changing it there fixes the problem. I also found the same with ZoneAlarm
      when I used to use it and as well as with Black Ice that I used before I
      tried ZoneAlarm.

      You can mess with the Hosts file but I don't think its going to resolve
      your problem.