Re: Spam Blocker

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2004
      this is a legitimate link. it is a way to 'white list' people. You will
      be asked to type a # - something a computer program couldn't do, then
      your mail will go to the person you sent it to.

      Mary
      On 15-Feb-04, at 18:35, Rene Dussome wrote:

      > Hello:
      >
      > I have just received this e-mail message in response to an e-mail I
      > sent
      > to a member of the North Dakota mailing list.
      >
      > Can anybody tell me if it is a legitimate message and if I can click on
      > the undernoted link with confidence that it is a safe link?
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Rene Dussome
      >
      > This is an automatic reply to your email message to
      > pyropat@...
      >
      > This email address is protected by EarthLink spamBlocker. Your email
      > message has been redirected to a "suspect email" folder for
      > pyropat@.... In order for your message to be moved to this
      > recipient's Inbox, he or she must add your email address to a list of
      > allowed senders.
      >
      > Click the link below to request that pyropat@... add you to
      > this list.
      >
      > https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/addme?
      > a=pyropat@...&id=1aSwnK7rw3NZFnx0
      >
      > http://www.afhs.ab.ca

      Mary Arthur

      "The quality and self-respect of a people can be gauged -- not
      exclusively, but succinctly -- in their libraries. The open door of a
      library says we are ignorant without excuse. The boarded-up door says
      we are simply ignorant."

      Carol Megathlin. "The quality of a community can be gauged by its
      libraries." Savannah Now, March 1, 2003
      http://www.savannahnow.com/stories/030103/OPEDopedmegathlin.shtml</a>