RE: Ontario Registration

  • Judi Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2002
      Currently, the cost to bring in one film on permanent loan to the FHC is
      $19.50.

      ---
      Judi Lee
      Director
      Calgary Family History Centre
      2021-17th Ave. S.W.
      Calgary, Alberta
      T2T 0G2

      Please visit my website at:
      http://members.platinum.ca/julee/welcome.htm

      E-mail me at:
      judi.lee@... <mailto:judi.lee@...>

      "Those who do not look upon themselves as links connecting the past with the
      future do not perform their duty to the world." -- Daniel Webster

      From: "Ellen Kinghorn"
      > If I understand this recent increase in fees correctly, does this not help
      > us make a case for the Calgary Family History Centre to bring in the
      Ontario
      > Civil Registrations for births, marriages and deaths?
      >
      > I would be more willing to pay for the films to come into the Calgary
      Centre