RE: Anna and Joe Smilestone

  • Judie Riddell
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 9, 2004
      From: owner-dist-gen@...
      [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...]On Behalf Of Judith Rempel
      Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 6:40 PM
      To: dist-gen@...; Joanne Elford
      Subject: RE: Anna and Joe Smilestone

      Just repeat the query and you'll find the 'divorce' page on our site for
      Smilestone <http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/divorces/s.html>. Then, you could
      click on "divorces" to get to the homepage for that data section:
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/divorces/

      The "divorces" collection is just part of the transcribing work of Hugh
      Armstrong. This collection and a number of others need to be finalized, and
      then we'll have a big posting on the AFHS list to let you know what is
      available. (I should have had it finished before Christmas, but .... life
      got in the way). Cross your fingers and you'll hear an announcement in
      February.

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel
      judith@...