Re: Anna and Joe Smilestone

  • Joanne Elford
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 9, 2004
      Could someone please tell me what years these divorce records cover?

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 9, 2004
        I am sorry it is in the upper right hand corner under the words Finding
        Aids.

        Judie

        I am racing against the clock off on a bus trip but perhaps sone kind sole
        would send links to the general Canadian site, and AFHS site.
        > Here's another one where we're not over burdened with information. Can
        > anyone help?
        >
        > Linda Smilestone wrote:
        > >
        > > Shalom
        > >
        > > I'm looking for Anna and Joe Smilestone in Alberta. Can you help me
        > > out?
        > >
        > > Sincerely
        > >
        > > Linda Smilestone
        > > Tel Aviv

      • Judith Rempel
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 9, 2004
          Just repeat the query and you'll find the 'divorce' page on our site for
          Smilestone <http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/divorces/s.html>. Then, you could
          click on "divorces" to get to the homepage for that data section:
          http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/divorces/

          The "divorces" collection is just part of the transcribing work of Hugh
          Armstrong. This collection and a number of others need to be finalized, and
          then we'll have a big posting on the AFHS list to let you know what is
          available. (I should have had it finished before Christmas, but .... life
          got in the way). Cross your fingers and you'll hear an announcement in
          February.

          In Kinship,
          Judith Rempel
          judith@...