RESEARCHING IN WALES?

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2004
      Welsh researchers have been invited to join a tour of the University of
      Calgary library on Wednesday, February 25th at 7 p.m. organized by the
      Celtic SIG. Jan Rosenader, a University librarian, will talk about
      material in the library that could help in our Welsh (and Irish)
      research - and don't we need all the help we can get!

      Meet at the top of the escalator inside the MacKimmie Library at 7 p.m.

      Ann Williams (286-4095)