RE: New papers added to Paper of Record

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5 8:56 PM
      FYI, Gordon. If you direct them to the website in an e-mail and anyone
      'joins up' - the AFHS doesn't get a kickback. This is why I've been
      directing folks to the link on our site
      <http://www.paperofrecord.com/?ReferSiteId={8B39908A-C594-4168-813E-06018FE2
      7D36}>.

      No point reissuing this note (would be surprised if more than one or two
      have actually subscribed), but you can consider it for future notices.

      Thanks.

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel
      judith@...