New papers added to Paper of Record

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2004
      New content added to www.paperofrecord.com

      Williamsport Grit -Williamsport, PA - 1949 - 1990
      Afro-American - Baltimore, MD - 1939
      Renfrew Mercury - Renfrew, ON - 1920

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Vice Chair
      AFHS Webster
      Editor Chinook

      Family website
      http://www.rumbolt.com

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Judith Rempel
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2004
        FYI, Gordon. If you direct them to the website in an e-mail and anyone
        'joins up' - the AFHS doesn't get a kickback. This is why I've been
        directing folks to the link on our site
        <http://www.paperofrecord.com/?ReferSiteId={8B39908A-C594-4168-813E-06018FE2
        7D36}>.

        No point reissuing this note (would be surprised if more than one or two
        have actually subscribed), but you can consider it for future notices.

        Thanks.

        In Kinship,
        Judith Rempel
        judith@...