Family Origins

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      Hello:

      Does anyone use this program?

      I have just received a "tree" comprising 13 pages of condensed print
      produced on A4 paper. This encompasses my direct line Myers family of
      Yeadon/Guiseley in Yorkshire plus many collateral lines. In includes 10
      generations.

      The man who sent it said that he "tweaks" the program a bit to get all
      the "resided at" dates and "occupation" dates together. Haven't a clue
      what he means.

      Here and there, throughout the generations, I can spot my direct line
      forebears but I am having difficulty following them through to the next
      and previous generations.

      In other words, I just need to know how this program works. If anybody
      can help me I would appreciate it.

      Of course, I can e-mail the man who sent me the tree and ask for help
      but I don't want to appear too ignorant!

      Thanks a bunch.

      Rene