Computer and Internet Security

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      A friend of mine, Al Mireau of Saskatoon, is offering this online course.  We met online several years ago - discovering a mutual interest in genealogy, Mennonite ancestry, and webdesign.

      I know that Al is thorough in his knowledge development and advice (he's offered me lots over the years, and we've worked together on several web projects).  So, if someone wants to take an inexpensive course ($25 USD),  - you'll definitely get your money's worth.

      FYI, I've also taken LVS courses (Paint Shop Pro and DreamWeaver) and found them both affordable and learned a lot.

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel
      judith@...