Re: Who is "B"?

  • From Brian
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2004
         If it is the one I sent yesterday about the programs that can load in the background, it should only have a link to a site and no attachments. Maybe a spammer grabbed it, attached  a file and then resent it. If the latter is the case, you should delete it. The "B" is just my shorthand alias for one of my e-mail accounts.

         Brian

      At 07:39 AM 2/03/04 Tuesday, you wrote:
      Send it to the big round file.

      At 11:36 PM 2/2/2004, you wrote:
      Hello:

      I received an e-mail this morning, via this list, sent by "B" and
      captioned "Programs in the background"; I have not yet opened it.

      Does anyone know if this is a legitimate e-mail or an e-mail that should
      be deleted without opening?

      Thanks.

      Rene Dussome

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Carol Lylyk
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2004
        Good morning Brian,
        The previous site address that you had sent me must have worked as I went into it the other day.  That was the one from 'Netsquirrel' wasn't it?  Anyway I am back down to only the necessary programs on opening again and things seem to be running normal.  Don't know what got into the computer the other day but it has gone now.  If it was a hacker I guess I don't lead an interesting enough life for them to stick around!!  <G>

        Anyway I want to Thank you again for the help and tips.

        Carol Lylyk