Re: where is Gainsboro and other questions

  • Ian Holmes
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2004
      In case it is of interest to Bill Francis and others on this list, the
      AGS Edmonton Branch index to the 1901 Canadian Census shows that there
      were some Beamish family members living in the Gainsboro area and Indian
      Head at in 1901

      BEAMISH
      Ellen (wife) b:ONT/1853 -Gainsbro p10
      Fredrick F (son) b:ONT/1897 -Gainsbro p11
      Henry W (son) b:ONT/1891 -Gainsbro p11
      Lottie M F (empl) b:ENG/1884 -IndianHd p3
      Martha E (dau) b:ONT/1887 -Gainsbro p11
      Mary E (dau) b:ONT/1878 -Gainsbro p10
      Myrtle (wife) b:USA/1882 - Gainsbro p10
      Thomas (head) b:ONT/1847 - Gainsbro p10
      Thomas W (head) b:ONT/1876 -Gainsbro p10
      Violet (dau) b:ONT/1895 - Gainsbro p11
      Wm (son) b:ONT/1879 - Gainsbro p10

      Ian Holmes