Re: WWI war MICs

  • Helen Backhouse
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2004
      As I have not had time to look at the site I do not know if it covers
      Canadians. If you have a look and find that the Canadians are covered as
      well as the British, then I think a message on dist-gen would be a good
      idea.
      Helen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2004
        Canadian WW1 vets enlistment info available on "archivianet" a federal
        government site. Access by search on Yahoo.

        Keith