1901 English census online - still bad news

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2004
      Hello:

      I sent an e-mail to Jeanne Bunting and she replied:

      > Try your program again, making a note of the ID numbers and closing it down
      > between tries. See if you get the same numbers and consistent results.

      To which I responded:

      You are quite right. I went through the process twice and got different
      ID numbers each time.

      There are only 6 persons in the family - I have a copy of the image.

      The first search I did resulted in ID numbers:

      2883168
      2883169
      2883170
      2883171
      2883174
      2882181

      The second search resulted in ID numbers:

      41429972
      41429976
      41429977
      41429978
      41429979
      41429983

      In neither search was the family in age descending order.

      Rene