Re: Viruses and Worms

  • Carol Lylyk
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2004
      Hello Brian

      I haven't had a chance yet to check out that article but I will.  I did manage to clean some of the Gbs. out of that folder by going to System Tools and then to Disk Cleanup.  One of the options there is to reduce space taken up in storage in the Restore folder. It is down to about 14.9 Gbs. now.

      Is it safe for me to assume that I don't have a virus or worm in my computer seeing as I got 2 negative reports?  A friend who has the identical computer assured me that I must have one and that it was replicating itself in the Restore folder.

      I will run that Spybot program again (hopefully I can remember what I did last time) and hopefully that helps.

      Thanks once again for your help.

      Carol Lylyk