Re: When will the AFHS library be open?

  • Mertie Beatty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
      Message
      Hi Lorna:
          A few of us are planning to get together to discuss the matter of fees for queries and we wondered about meeting at the Library at 10:00 on
      Friday, February 6th.  Would this be possible and still have the Library open?  There would be 5 or 6 of us for about an hour and a half max.
      We could all sit at one table and talk quietly.  Do let me know.

      Thanks, Mertie