When will the AFHS library be open?

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
      Message

      Yes, Lois Sparling, some of us are a bit "soft" - we should be out there in the cold, snow and ice trudging to the AFHS Library. After all, genealogists should be hardy and persistent! But one more day inside sorting out all the genealogy stuff we have won't hurt us.

      The AFHS Library open time on Tuesday January 27 from 10 to 2 is cancelled.

      However, in anticipation of 'warmer' weather on Wednesday, we will be open at the library on Wednesday January 28 from 10 to 2.

      Summary of AFHS activities:
      Tuesday Jan 27 - TMG SIG cancelled
      Tuesday Jan 27 - Library open cancelled
      Wednesday Jan 28 (10 am - 2 pm) - Library open
      Wednesday Jan 28 (7 pm) - Celtic SIG
      Thursday Jan 29 (7 pm) - Library Volunteer training
      Saturday Jan 30 (9:30 am) - Level II Course
      Tuesday Feb 3 (10 am - 2 pm) - Library open
      Thursday Feb 5 (10 am - 2 pm) - Library open
      Thursday Feb 5 (7 - 9 pm) - Library open
      Friday Feb 6 (10 am - 2 pm) - Library open
      Saturday Feb 7 (1:30 pm) - AFHS general meeting at 3818 - 14A Street SW

      Lorna
    • Mertie Beatty
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
        Message
        Hi Lorna:
            A few of us are planning to get together to discuss the matter of fees for queries and we wondered about meeting at the Library at 10:00 on
        Friday, February 6th.  Would this be possible and still have the Library open?  There would be 5 or 6 of us for about an hour and a half max.
        We could all sit at one table and talk quietly.  Do let me know.

        Thanks, Mertie