Re: TMG Meeting

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 26, 2004
      Cancelled!  It is just a normal winter evening.  Have we all gone soft?

      Lois Sparling

      Alan Peers wrote:
      The meeting for tomorrow night has been cancelled due to the weather.

      See you in March.

      Alan Peers

    • Alan Peers
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 22, 2004
        The TMG user group meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at our new
        library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

        This month it will be on February 24th.
        Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
        Come and bring a friend.
        For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.

        Alan Peers

      • Alan Peers
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 19, 2004
          The TMG user group meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at our new
          library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

          This month it will be on March 23rd. We will view and discuss the TMG intermediate Video

          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 23, 2004
            The TMG user group meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at our new
            library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

            This month it will be on April 27th.

            Message 5 of 20 , May 23 8:25 PM
              The May 25th meeting has been changed to Monday May 24th because of the hockey game.

              The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

              Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
              Come and bring a friend.
              For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.

            • Blair BARR
              Message 6 of 20 , Jun 16, 2004
                Our next meeting will be on Tuesday June 22nd

                The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

                Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
                Come and bring a friend.
                For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.
                Please let me know if you are planning on coming out to the meeting.
                If you have a problem with TMG that is nagging at you could you send it along  too.
                Blair Barr co-chair      blairbarr@...

              • Alan Peers

                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 26, 2004
                      TMG = The master Genealogist, a genealogy software programme many of us use.

                      Lois Sparling

                      What's a TMG meeting?

                      Message 10 of 20 , Jan 22, 2005
                        Our next meeting will be on Tuesday January 25th

                        The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

                        Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
                        Come and bring a friend.
                        For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.
                        Please let me know if you are planning on coming out to the meeting.
                        If you have a problem with TMG that is nagging at you could you send it along  too. We will also discuss TMG V6
                        Alan Peers co-chair
                      • Lois Sparling

                            Message 13 of 20 , Nov 21, 2005
                              The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held Nov. 22 in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                              For further information contact Blair Barr or Alan Peers

                            • Alan Peers
                              Message 14 of 20 , Jan 20, 2006
                                The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held January 24th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                                Message 15 of 20 , Feb 23, 2006
                                  The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held February 28th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Mar 21, 2006
                                    The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held March 28th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                                    For further information contact Blair Barr or Alan Peers