TMG Meeting

  • Alan Peers
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 26, 2004
      The meeting for tomorrow night has been cancelled due to the weather.

      See you in March.

      Alan Peers
    • Lois Sparling

        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 22, 2004
          The TMG user group meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at our new
          library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

          This month it will be on February 24th.
          Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
          Come and bring a friend.
          For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.

          Alan Peers

        • Alan Peers
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 19, 2004
            The TMG user group meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at our new
            library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

            This month it will be on March 23rd. We will view and discuss the TMG intermediate Video

            Message 5 of 20 , Apr 23, 2004
              The TMG user group meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at our new
              library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

              This month it will be on April 27th.

              Message 6 of 20 , May 23, 2004
                The May 25th meeting has been changed to Monday May 24th because of the hockey game.

                The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

                Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
                Come and bring a friend.
                For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.

              • Blair BARR
                Message 7 of 20 , Jun 16, 2004
                  Our next meeting will be on Tuesday June 22nd

                  The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

                  Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
                  Come and bring a friend.
                  For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.
                  Please let me know if you are planning on coming out to the meeting.
                  If you have a problem with TMG that is nagging at you could you send it along  too.
                  Blair Barr co-chair      blairbarr@...

                • Alan Peers

                      Message 10 of 20 , Sep 26 9:29 PM
                        TMG = The master Genealogist, a genealogy software programme many of us use.

                        Lois Sparling

                        What's a TMG meeting?

                        Message 11 of 20 , Jan 22, 2005
                          Our next meeting will be on Tuesday January 25th

                          The TMG meets at our new library at 712 - 16th Ave NW from 7-9 pm.

                          Please use the front door. There is free parking in the lot next door after 6 PM.
                          Come and bring a friend.
                          For more information contact Blair Barr by email or 252-3480 or Alan Peers by email or 272-2932.
                          Please let me know if you are planning on coming out to the meeting.
                          If you have a problem with TMG that is nagging at you could you send it along  too. We will also discuss TMG V6
                          Alan Peers co-chair
                        • Lois Sparling

                              Message 14 of 20 , Nov 21, 2005
                                The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held Nov. 22 in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                                For further information contact Blair Barr or Alan Peers

                              • Alan Peers
                                Message 15 of 20 , Jan 20, 2006
                                  The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held January 24th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Feb 23, 2006
                                    The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held February 28th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Mar 21, 2006
                                      The Next meeting of the Master Genealogist will be held March 28th in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

                                      For further information contact Blair Barr or Alan Peers