copies of maps of Ontario, New Brunswick, PEI, and Nova Scotia

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2004
      Message

      Hi everyone:

      Here is a web site that is selling copies of old "homestead" maps of Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI. The maps are from the historical atlases or from the wall maps done in the 1860s-1870s, I think. Still it is nice to have a copy of the area that you are interested in. Not all of Ontario is done yet, but they have quite a few maps, and the seller, Paul Anderson of Moncton, New Brunswick, says to e-mail him about the latest ones.

      Have a look. I haven't purchased anything from this site, so I can't comment on reliability, product or anything. I received the web site address from another genealogy e-mail list.

      Lorna Laughton